- One of our staff will visit your home at a time and day that is suitable for you and carry out a comprehensive roof inspection to determine your needs.
- A comprehensive all inclusive quotation will be offered outlining all of the products and services required and will give you the total price inclusive of GST and all other costs.
- Upon written (email is fine) acceptance of our quotation is received we will arrange Home Warranty Insurance (if residential project and over $20K) and will schedule works in for commencement at a time that is suitable for you.
- In general, re-roofing can take anywhere from 3 â€“ 5 days or longer to complete, depending on the design and size of your home. Re-roofing should not be rushed, care and time needs to be taken as the houses are well established and have sometimes been around for several decades.
- On commencement of the reroofing works we will install fall arrest systems required by law. This could be harnesses and / or perimeter safety rails and / or scaffolding.
- We will then remove existing roof covering (tiles, metal, slates, other) from roof area and discard into our truck. We use trucks instead of skip bins as the materials can be taken away straight away and doesnâ€™t cause damage to lawns or driveways like skips can. We then remove the old battens and sarking (if any) from the roof area taking the roof back to bare rafters.
- We remove old valleys as part of any re-roofing works and replace them with new colourbond valleys (colour to match tiles).
- Sarking is then installed. All of our re-roofs include heavy duty sarking (or better if requested or required). Sarking can only be installed at time of roof installation. We donâ€™t do any reroofs without sarking. Sarking should not be an optional extra. The price to have sarking is relatively small despite what builders and other roofing companies may charge. But the benefits are many (see products and services / Sarking).
- New tile battens are then fitted to the roof area and New tiles installed (colour and profile chosen by clients) and laid in to cover the roof area.
- Ridge capping, hip capping are then bedded to roof area and gables bedded. Flexible pointing is then applied over the bedding in matching colour to tiles, giving a mechanical fix and a smooth clean finish.
- We then carry out a final roof clean down and final site clean up is carried out after works are completed and fall arrest systems are removed.
- Spare tiles are left onsite (generally approx 20) and any surplus tiles are removed from site.
- Empty tile pallets are either taken with us when we leave or an order is place with CSR Monier for them to collect within 10 working days.
- We will conduct the last inspection once completed to make sure everything is in fact done completely and correctly and that the grounds are left clean and clients are happy with the results.
We professional and licensed roofers/tilers/slaters roofing specialist proudly serve our customers for all roofing services including roof repairs, re-roofing services and new roofs through Sydney’s North and the Central Coast, Hornsby, Wahroonga, Parramatta, Roseville, Lindfield, Castle Hill, Gosford, and Wyong.
For an obligation free quote on your next domestic and commercial roofing or roof repairs project , contact us today on 0411 612 619 or send us an online enquiry.